Monday, July 16, 2018

This Week of July 8 to 14...

This week....

Because Sophie got sick we had not the visitor we thought.
While we were disappointed she didn't come, it's just as well, we wouldn't have been very good company because of the news of Johnny's passing.

***

Alas...
Life goes on and we still are in shock,
but to help myself feel normal 
I went to the watercolor class on Friday that I signed up for.
It was really good.  I learned some techniques that are
helping me with the goal of painting clouds.
(Perfect for looking to the heavens)

Simon, the teacher and Joy one of the other students.




We did this exercise to get us started - clouds purely serendipidous


I loved it - everything's provided, brushes, paint, paper plus tea or coffee and biscuits!



Didn't finish, so I'll have to go back next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment