Wednesday, July 4, 2018

My visit with Paula and Tom in Maryland

Paula and I fly from Providence to BWI
for my visit to Severna Park
June 23-27, 2018

Here are "Paula's Pelicans"
I know I'm in Paula and Tom's home now

MMM... are you Max or Alex?

Max and Alex love
to read with Paula






















We have dinner with Kat, Teagan and Jeff

Isn't this little girl a beauty?
She's smart as a whip, too.


Melinda and Steve stop by for a couple of days
We are catching up after the family leaves














































***

Tradition has it that we go to Carrol's Creek
Another delicious and scenic dinner 
The Annapolis skyline and sunset



***


I had a great time at Paula and Tom's
Got to extend the visit with Melinda (and Steve)
Had breakfast with Sonny and Fred
then lunch with Sonny and Carolyn
A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL, ESPECIALLY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment